7-12 English Teacher
Perryville High School is now accepting applications for a 7-12 English Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. Please submit resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may be picked up at the high school, district office, or printed off from our website at perryvilleschool.org. Closing date will be July 20, 2020. EOE. Post date 7-8-2020
PHS class of 2020 will have its graduation ceremony on Sunday, July 12, at 2pm. Please help us adhere to these guidelines required by the state.
1. Due to limited seating, each graduate will receive 6 tickets. Graduates may pick these up at the PHS office on these dates:
Thurs, Jul 2 from 8am-3pm
Mon, Jul 6 - Thurs, Jul 9, 8am-3pm
Fri, Jul 10, 8am-12noon
2. Face masks are required for all persons present over the age of 10. Face masks may be removed for photographs or diploma or award acceptance
3. Graduates will be seated appropriately to maintain social distancing requirements. Audience members must sit 6 ft apart. Family units may sit together and the 6ft requirement will not apply. Please sit on every other row. Handicap seating will be available but must maintain social distancing requirements.
4. Entrance and Exits will be marked and must be followed to maintain the distance requirement while audience members are in transition.
5. Hand sanitizers will be available at multiple locations.
6. No congregating before or after the ceremony on school grounds. Please plan a meeting location beforehand for graduates and family members that is off campus.
7. Graduates must sit in alphabetical order & will walk from the same direction to receive diploma.
Practice will be Thurs, Jul 9, at 7pm. Graduation cords will be available for pickup at practice. Practice is for graduates only. Graduates must wear face masks and maintain social distancing & may not congregate on school grounds.
Parents! Please help us by completing this survey about the upcoming school year. One survey per family please. Thank you for helping us plan how to best educate your child!
For Kindergarten Registration ONLY!
Due to issues with the Corona virus our regular scheduled kindergarten registration had to be cancelled. You may however register your 2020-2021 Kindergarten Student online here
There will be an option to download social security card, birth certificate, shot records and physical or you may bring copies by the office at a later date.
(This registration link is for Kindergarten only at this time. Please do not click if you are not registering for kindergarten)
The class of 2020 Graduation ceremony will be held on Sunday, July 12, at 2pm.
Full-Time Cook Positions
Perryville School District is now accepting applications for multiple Full-Time Cook positions for the 2020-2021 school year. We are looking for self-motivated workers with excellent customer service skills, ability to work well with others, and enthusiasm to serve healthy meals to students.
Tasks will include but are not limited to cooking, serving, cleaning, inventory responsibilities, and record keeping.
Applications may be picked up at the district office or printed from our website at perryvilleschool.org. Completed applications can be dropped off at the district office or emailed to email@example.com. Closing date will be July 17, 2020. EOE.
Post date 7-6-2020