It is EXTREMELY important that you call (501) 889-4331 if you have Covid, have symptons of Covid, or have been exposed to Covid. You must report this! It helps us keep everyone else safe.
Friday, February 19, will be a Digital Learning Day for Perryville Schools. Students have the option to stay home and learn online or they can come to school. Either way, students will access Google Classroom for assignments. Meals will be served and buses will run. If students do not have online access and/or a device to get online, they should come to school.
Perryville School District is pleased to announce that, under the Seamless Summer Program, all students will be able to eat breakfast and lunch for free until the end of the school year. This is open to all children 18 and under in the county and at home. If you have any questions, you can contact Julie Doughty.
Holiday Pickup Dates are as follows:
November 17 – last pickup until December 1
December 15 – last pickup until January 5
We will be live streaming the basketball games this season from our Arkansas Digital Sandbox account. You can catch all the action here: https://adesandbox.arkansas.gov/st?cid=OGFjMj This link will only be active when games are happening
Attendance for Basketball:
* Masks are mandatory inside gymnasium for all
* Stay socially distant (6 Feet apart): Every other row is blocked off to follow guidelines, Please adhere to seating requirements
* Seating is very limited
* Must have a voucher ($5) to enter, all vouchers are handed to participants (Family only vouchers)
* We ask fans to leave after their player's game
* Do not show up until game time: each game Jr high game will last approximately 1 hour; Sr games will last approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
* Concession will be open adhering to COVID Guidelines.
PLEASE follow all COVID Guidelines we want our student athletes to play!
Staff Quarantined: 1 Students Quarantined: 14 (As of 1-27-2021)
PES Class pictures will be taken on Friday, February 5. Forms will be sent home.
There will be no school on Monday, February 15, for the Perryville School District